- Listed: February 6, 2019 5:11 am
- Expires: 38 days, 12 hours
Moyo Hunting Safaris Prices 2019
Moyo Hunting Safaris
REG No. 2015/091691/07
PLAAS BELLEVUE KQ298
083 461 7373
082 385 0971
Rates for Biltong Hunters 2019
Moyo Camp consists of 2 air-conditioned chalets en-suite bathrooms (bath and shower) and a Safari Tent with en-suite bathroom (shower only), in total Moyo Camp can accommodate 8 adults and 4 children under the age of 12. The chalets and safari tent are supplied with towels, bedding, bar fridge and a coffee station. The camp has a Lapa and Boma with a fully equipped kitchen for those who wish to cater for themselves. The camp also has a swimming pool where one can relax after a morning hunt. (Swimming towels are not supplied).
2019 Daily Rates:
Moyo offers 2 options of accommodation, self-catering or fully catered.
Menu’s for fully catered options are available on request.
Daily Rates per person per night:
Children u/12: Free (staying with parents)
Minimum camp rate: R1 400
Fully catered per person per night (add to daily rate):
Basic Menu *
Children u/12: R200
Full Menu *
Children u/12: R350
* Example of menu on request
Maximum of 3 hunters are allowed in the bush per hunting session
We offer bow and rifle hunting
Included in Daily Rate:
Accommodation, Bedding, Towels, Coffee Station and Bar Fridge in chalets and safari tent, Hunting Vehicle, Services of a Professional Hunter, Trackers, Skinning of animals, Salt and Cold Room facilities, 2 Bundles of wood per day.
Excluded in Daily Rate:
Tips for Staff, All beverages, Shipment of trophies to taxidermy. “Capping” of trophies
Extra wood per bundle R50
Capping of large animal R300
Capping small animal R150
Rifle hire R350 per day
Ammo/Bullet R25 per bullet
Male Female Trophy
Impala R2 000* R1 400* R3 000 >22”
Blesbuck R2 500 R2 500 R3 000 >15”
Kudu R15 000 R4 500 R18 000 >48”
Kudu R22 000 >52”
Blue Wildebeest R4 500 R3 500 R5 500 >27”
Bush Pig R2 000 R2 000
Grey Duiker R1 500 R1 500
Warthog R1 200 R1 000 R2 500 >10”
Steenbuck R3 500 R3 500
Black back jackal R500 R500
Caracal R750 R750
Gemsbok*** R8 500 R8 500
Waterbuck*** R9 000 R4 500 R14 000 >27”
Eland*** R18 000 R10 000 R22 000 >33”
Zebra R4 500 R4 500
Ostrich R4 500 R2 500
NB !!! * 2 x Impala Females need to be shot for every Impala Male shot.
** Animals, not listed, on the price list may NOT be hunted.
*** Animals to be confirmed prior to hunt.
- A deposit will secure your booking, deposit is calculated according to the full value of the minimum camp rate per night or per person per night whichever the highest.
- Refunds: 50 % of the deposit will be refunded if written cancellation is received 30 days prior to the booking date. No refund will be paid if cancellation is received within in 30 days of booking date.
- Moyo works on a strict yearly quota to ensure quality and availability. Quota is allocated on first come first serve basis. However a hunter can secure a specie by paying a 50 % deposit of the specie price to ensure availability. This deposit is refundable if the specie is not shot by the hunter.
- Hunters pay the full hunting tariff for the duration of their stay.
- Full daily tariff is charged for all persons.
- NB !! All accounts to be settle upon departure, Cash, EFT or Card (3.5% surcharge will be applicable on card payments)
- Check in time is 14:00 and Check out time is 9:00. (Exceptions can be arranged)
- All information/contact numbers are in the information pack in the room.
- Guests need to report directly to camp on arrival. An indemnity form per guest needs to be signed before any activity can commence.
- Moyo will only accommodate one hunting group per stay.
- Only MTN and Cell C reception is available at camp.
General Rules and Regulations:
Please bring these rules to the notice of your group. These rules are designed to protect you and the Wilderness and to maintain the facilities for your pleasure.
- No rifle hunting is allowed within 500 meters of camp, 200 meters from a water point, 200 meters from a vehicle and 200 meters from a bow blind.
- No hunter will be allowed to hunt under the influence of alcohol. The decision will remain under the discretion of Management.
- All hunting is done on foot, no hunting from a vehicle is allowed. (Rifle and bow)
- Only bow hunters are allowed to hunt from blinds.
- No Hunting is allowed without a tracker.
- No Hunting is allowed on Sundays.
- No Hunting on the day of departure.
- All animals wounded are payable at Full Tariffs, Trophy Fees will be applicable to all male species
- Sub-adult animals are payable at full tariffs.
- Shooting range is situated at the gate; all rifles need to be sighted before hunting.
- Minimum caliber of .243 is allowed for hunting.
- Minimum draw weight of bow is 50 pounds.
- Ensure your weapons are safe at all times.
- Air rifles, catapults, motorcycles, loud music and pets are not allowed on the reserve.
- Do not remove or damage any plants, wood or equipment in our reserve.
- No littering at ALL is permitted and will immediately incur a fine of R1 000 (including cigarette butts)
- The supply of liquor to our staff is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking and Fires: Smoking is only permitted in the Lapa and camp surroundings. NO smoking is allowed in the chalets or safari tent. Please use ashtrays to dispose of cigarette butts. Fires may only be made by our Moyo staff, and in the strictly designated areas.
- No vehicles are allowed to drive around the reserve without a guide/tracker at all times.
- Lounge furniture, pool mattresses, blankets, coverlets, etc. are not permitted around the fire and may not be used outside the camp.
- Report any defects in the camp as soon as possible in order that they may be rectified for your convenience.
- Speed limit on the reserveis 30 km/hour. Stay on the main road on your way to the camp.
We will take every precaution to ensure the safety of our clients. The management and landowner cannot accept responsibility for any damages, accidents, and loss of life/property during your stay.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Marco
- Member Since: April 11, 2016
Other items listed by Marco
- BlouWildeBees bulle te koop 2019 – Blue WildeBeest bulls for sale 2019
- Leeus te koop 2019 – Lions for sale 2019
- Catalogue WildLife Auction Grahamstown
- Wit Blesbok Ramme te koop – White Blesbuck Rams for sale – NW
- Wanted Animals – JHB