- Listed: November 8, 2018 9:11 am
- Expires: 407 days, 3 hours
Moyo Boerdery Jag Pryse 2018 -
Aangeheg vind asseblief ons pryse soos versoek, pryse vir verblyf sluit ontbyt/brunch in net vir tydperk van 20 Mei 2018 – 20 Junie 2018.
Moyo Boerdery het 2 Chalets (1 met dubbelbed & een met 2 enkel beddens), 1 Chalets (1 dubbelbed & 2 enkel beddens), ons is tans besig met n tent huis (4 enkel beddens)
Skakel ons gerus vir ENIGE navrae.
Moyo Boerdery (Pty) Ltd
MOYO BOERDERY (PTY) LTD REG No. 2015/027306/07, PLAAS BELLEVUE KQ298, THABAZIMBI, LIMPOPO, POSBUS 11782, ASTON MANOR, 1630
Rates for Biltong Hunters 2018
Moyo camp consists of 2 air-conditioned chalets en-suite bathrooms (bath and shower) that can accommodate 4 people in total. The chalets are supplied with towels and bedding. The camp has a Lapa/Boma with a fully equipped kitchen for those who wish to cater for themselves. The camp also has a swimming pool where one can relax after a morning hunt. (Swimming towels are not supplied).
2018 Daily Rates: (All rates exclude VAT)
Moyo offers 2 options of accommodation, self-catering/fully catered. Fully catered one choose between 2 different menu options. The basic menu, for example will consist of a 2-course dinner (Snacks, 1 Meat and1 side dish) where as the full menu will consist of a 3-course dinner (Snacks, 1 Meat and 2 side dishes and dessert). Menus are available on request.
Moyo only book hunts on a 3 and 4 night stay basis, running from a Sunday to Wednesday (3 nights stay) and Wednesday to a Sunday (4 nights stay).
Self-catering per person per night: 3 Night stay 4 Night stay
Minimum camp rate: R4 500 R6 000
Fully catered per person per night:
Basic Menu *
Minimum camp rate: R5 400 R7 200
Full menu *
Hunter: R1 050
Minimum camp rate: R6 000 R8 000
* Example of menu on request
Maximum of 4 bow hunters are allowed
Maximum of 3 rifle hunters are allowed
Daily rate include:
Accommodation, Bedding, Towels, Children under 12 stay for free, Hunting vehicle, Services of a professional hunter, Trackers, Skinning of animals, Salt and cold room facilities, 2 Bundles of wood per day
Daily Rate exclude:
Tips for Staff, All beverages, Shipment of trophies to taxidermy. “Capping” of trophies
Extra wood per bundle R50
Capping of large animal R300
Capping small animal R150
Specie Prices: (All prices exclude VAT):
Male Female Trophy
Impala R2 500 * R1 600 * R3 000 > 22”
Blesbuck R2 500 R3 500 R3 000 > 15”
Kudu R15 000 R4 500 R18 000 > 48 “
Kudu R22 000 > 52”
Blue wildebeest R4 500 R5 500 > 27”
Bush Pig R1 500 N/a
Grey duiker R1 500 R1 500
Cape bushbuck R7 500 N/a
Warthog R1 200 R1 000 R2 500 > 10”
Steenbuck R3 500 R3 500
Black back jackal R500 R500
Caracal R750 R750
Gemsbok R8 500 N/a
Waterbuck R8 000 N/a R14 000 > 27”
Eland R18 000 R10 000 R22 000 > 33”
Zebra R5 000 R5 000
Ostrich R4 500 R2 500
* 2 x Impala females need to be shot for ever impala male shot
** Animals, not listed, on the price list may NOT be hunted.
Hunting packages 2018: (All prices exclude VAT):
2 x Impala female + 1 Kudu female + 1 Impala male R10 200
2 x Impala female + 2 x Kudu female + 1 x Warthog female R12 500
4 x Impala female + 2 x Impala male + 2 x Kudu female R19 400
* Normal prices will apply if the full package is not shot.
* Packages are applicable per hunting party/per hunter.
- A deposit will secure your booking, deposit is calculated according to the minimum camp rate or per person per night whichever the highest.
- Refunds: 50 % of the deposit will be refunded if cancellation is received 30 days prior to the booking date. No refund will be paid if cancellation is received within in 30 days of booking date.
- Moyo works on a strict yearly quota to ensure quality and availability. Quota is allocated on first come first serve basis. However a hunter can secure a specie by paying a 50 % deposit of the specie price to ensure availability. This deposit is refundable if the specie is not shot by the hunter.
- Hunters pay the full hunting tariff for the duration of their stay.
- Full daily tariff is charged for all persons.
All accounts to be settle upon departure, Cash/EFT.
Check in time is 14:00 and check out time is 9:00.
- All information/contact numbers are in the information pack in the room.
- Guests need to report directly to camp on arrival. An indemnity per guest needs to be signed before any activity can commence.
- Moyo only book one party per camp.
- Only MTN reception is available at camp.
General Rules and regulations:
Please bring these rules to the notice of your group. These rules are designed to protect you and the wilderness and to maintain the facilities for your pleasure
- No hunting within 500 meters of camp, 200 meters from a water point, 200 meters from vehicle and 200 meters from a bow blind.
- No hunter will be allowed to hunt under the influence of alcohol. The decision will remain under the discretion of the professional hunter.
- All hunting is done on foot, no hunting from a vehicle is allowed. (Rifle and bow)
- Only bow hunters are allowed to hunt from blinds.
- No Hunting is allowed without a tracker.
- No Hunting is allowed on Sundays.
- All animals wounded are payable at full tariffs.
- Sub-adult animals are payable at full tariffs.
- Shooting range is situated at the gate; all rifles need to be sighted before hunting.
- Minimum caliber of .243 is allowed for hunting.
- Ensure your weapons are safe at all times.
- Air rifles, catapults, motorcycles, loud music and pets are not allowed on the reserve.
- Do not remove or damage any plants, wood or equipment in our reserve.
- Thank you for not littering.
- The supply of liquor to our staff is strictly forbidden.
- No vehicles are allowed to drive around the reserve without a guide/tracker at all times.
- Lounge furniture, pool mattresses, blankets, coverlets, etc. are not permitted around the fire and may not be used outside the camp.
- Report any defects in the camp as soon as possible in order that they may be rectified for your convenience.
Speed limit on the reserve is 30 km/hour.
We will take every precaution to ensure the safety of our clients. The management and landowner cannot accept responsibility for any damages, accidents, and loss of life/property during your stay.
BELLEVUE PLAAS ? KQ298 ? THABAZIMBI ? LIMPOPO ? POSBUS 11782 ? ASTON MANOR ? 1630
TEL: EDWIN 083 461 7373 ? TINETTE 082 385 0971 ? E-POS: email@example.com ? www.moyogroep.co.za
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Marco
- Member Since: April 11, 2016
Other items listed by Marco
- On Request ONLY: Blesbuck and Springbuck Grand Slam – Hunting South Africa
- Bottelmak wit blesbokke te koop
- Massa Wild Vangs – Faurismith – April 2018
- Dirsan Game Hunting Price List 2018 – Freestate
- Kruger Buffel Koei te Koop met Vers Kalf – Zastron